Blog & Events

My Last Days

August 16, 2016

WorkCpeYReGUMAEiSGPing with the amazing cast and crew on My Last Days was a dream come true.  Finally, someone is creating mainstream content about living with terminal illness that actually empowers us rather than showing us pity.  Please be sure to tune in and be inspired on August 17, 18 and 19 at 9/8c on your local CW Network channel.

“It’s not about how much time you have on Earth, it’s about what you make of that time.”

Big love to Wayfarer Entertainment and The CW Network for keeping it real!

• Reply Steven August 17, 2016 at 5:25 pm

• Reply S Trimpe August 18, 2016 at 11:10 am

I was sooooo moved by this brief introduction to Claire’s journey. A TRUE INSPIRATION to many!
    Thank you, Claire, and family for sharing and reminding all of us to appreciate what we have.

• Reply Wende August 20, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Claire…I am in awe of you and your message! I will always remember you and your words of wisdom. Here and now, in this moment, happiness, love, pain, sorrow ~ all amazing in their own way. My love and bright light I share with you. ?

• Reply Bhupy August 20, 2016 at 9:35 pm

You have so much positive energy flowing from you and an infectious laugh. Thanks for reminding us all to appreciate each moment and each day and to lay out all our cards and be thankful for what we have. May God give you strength in all that you do.

• Reply Claire Wineland August 21, 2016 at 9:20 am

Thank you for all your wonderful comments and support! It means so much to us that this show is resonating with viewers around the world 🙂

• Reply Misty Dawn August 29, 2016 at 2:54 pm

I have found you touching and witty and charming, funny and beautiful. I could not, if there was a chance you might see this, pass up saying what I have to say to you, because I know you don’t know me but there is one thing I know, that I want to see you in heaven and know that I said what I had to say now. I don’t know if any of what I am saying is making sense but I need to express something to you. Jesus is the most amazing friend I have ever had and you being so intimate with the possibility of dying, I couldn’t but share with you, there is a life after death. There is heaven and hell and I know that Jesus just loves you so much and I want you to know him, and I want to see you there, I love the way you live your life, please give consideration to the truth that you have been inspiring and I just , just want an amazing person like you to meet an amazing God who designed such a beautiful girl like yourself. Please, if Jesus isn’t real to you, just ask Him to make Himself real to you. Consider it a beautiful experiment, I promise you won’t be disappointed. And I don’t make promises I can’t keep. Above all else that you take away from this Claire, just know that I care for you and want to give you Clairity if you don’t already know Jesus Christ. Thanks for reading.

• Reply Dan August 21, 2016 at 5:40 pm

I was blown away by your energy and extremely impressed with how you see things for what they really are. You have wisdom beyond your years and I hope your message reaches everyone. I for one will never again take a single day for granted.

• Reply Patty August 26, 2016 at 9:53 am

Dearest Claire, you have moved me more than you’ll ever know! ! I pray for you and your beautiful family and know that your light will Always shine bright!!! I live in Van Nuys and didn’t know someone so inspiring was just up the road!!! Thank you, darling young woman! !!♡♡♡♡♡

• Reply Erica August 28, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Thankyou for sharing your journey Claire I was so moved by your story and all the others as well God Bless You! Your in my thoughts and prayers.

• Reply Johnna Kenall August 28, 2016 at 4:13 pm

I am so proud of you for telling a positive story of how you are living every day to its fullest. I also have cystic fibrosis but was not diagnosed until I was 16 years of age. I am now 52 years of age and have been a respiratory therapist for 22 years.

I became a respiratory therapist because I wanted to be able to help others with breathing problems. I am very blessed in the fact that I am not as sick as most CF patients. I want to use the blessing that God gave me to help others.

I too want to tell my story and you have now given me inspiration to tell everyone about my life, but most of all my success in dealing with this horrible disease and being able to help others at the same time.

I am on the adult CF advisory board for the Kansas University Medical Center (KUMC) . This is made up of other adult CF patients and the social worker at KUMC. I am going to share your story with them so that hopefully we can feature it in our next newsletter. Maybe we can even have it on our list of tools and tips for the hospital stays at KUMC

Thanks again for making a difference in not only other CF patients but for everyone that wants to live their life to its fullest!

Love, Love, Love to hear your story.