Providing emotional and financial support to families living with cystic fibrosis
The specific purpose of Claire’s Place Foundation is to provide heart felt help to children and young adults diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis, as well as their families, for the purpose of improving their quality of life. We hope to accomplish this by heightening awareness and providing education, skills, financial and emotional support.
- Prompt processing of grant applications and responses to support requests;
- Wise stewardship of resources;
- Vetting trusted avenues in the community in order to raise awareness about cystic fibrosis on a national and global level.
How We Fulfill Our Mission
- Making grants to support families living with cystic fibrosis, through the generosity of our donors, throughout the United States.
- Connecting families who are isolated and in need of support to our group of “Support Families” through email, Skype or telephone.
- Educating the community by engaging in public speaking, newsletters, press and media related to cystic fibrosis.
- Encouraging individuals, families and businesses to partner with us to fulfill our charitable goals.
- Attracting and enlisting an active, qualified and professional board of directors who are involved in all of the business practices and assist in fulfilling our mission.