Providing emotional and financial support to families living with cystic fibrosis
Claire’s Place Foundation provides heart-felt assistance to the families of children and to individuals diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. We work to heighten awareness and we provide: education, skills, financial and emotional support. Until there’s a cure, there’s Claire’s Place.
- Prompt processing of grant applications and responses to support requests;
- Wise stewardship of resources;
- Vetting trusted avenues in the community in order to raise awareness about cystic fibrosis on a national and global level.
How We Fulfill Our Mission
- Making grants to support families living with cystic fibrosis, through the generosity of our donors, throughout the United States.
- Connecting families who are isolated and in need of support to our group of “Support Families” through email, Skype or telephone.
- Educating the community by engaging in public speaking, newsletters, press and media related to cystic fibrosis.
- Encouraging individuals, families and businesses to partner with us to fulfill our charitable goals.
- Attracting and enlisting an active, qualified and professional board of directors who are involved in all of the business practices and assist in fulfilling our mission.