Claire | The Documentary is nominated for 2 Shorty Awards! Please help us make Claire proud with a WIN for ‘Best in Non-Profit’ and ‘Best Influencer & Celebrity YouTube Campaign’. You can vote once per day! Spread the word!
Christina or “Tina” to her family and friends is a vibrant and precocious young lady living with cystic fibrosis. This last year has been especially difficult for her as she enters in to an experimental Phage Therapy for an aggressive multi drug resistant organism living in her lungs. There are many dangerous, antibiotic resistant bacteria affecting our CF community in the last 10 years and treatments are often times difficult, time consuming and uncomfortable. However, we are grateful for new Phage Therapy addressing these issues and hope that Tina has a wonderfully positive result.
This last year alone, Tina has had 6 extended hospital stays and those can put an incredible burden on the family both financially and emotionally. Our Extended Hospital Stay Grant Program is alive and well and hard at work in our community thanks to our donors and supporters ~ thank you all!
Tina’s mother writes “This grant brings so much relief to our family in this stressful time, especially around the holidays. We have spent months and months in the hospital and the stress that it brings is very hard on our family and it’s even harder during the holidays. This grant is such a blessing for us and takes so much weight off our shoulders. We will be forever grateful to Claire’s Place Foundation and all it’s donors for this wonderful gift!”
Claire explains it the very best in her video from 2017…we have many families and individuals needing assistance this year. Please consider ringing in 2020 by giving!
|NEW PRODUCTS ARE HERE! Just in time for the holidays…|
We are thrilled to announce 3 custom products memorializing Claire Wineland’s inspiring quotes! Check out all of our collections on our website under the ” Swag” tab
|P.S. These make GREAT stocking stuffers and Hanukkah gifts 🙂|
*All proceeds benefit people living with Cystic Fibrosis
HELP US REACH OUR GIVING TUESDAY GOAL OF RAISING $10,000 to continue Claire’s vision of supporting people with Cystic Fibrosis! (donations up to $5,000 will be matched by a generous donor)
There are two different ways today, GIVING TUESDAY!
- Create a FUNRAISE campaign by clicking “Fundraise” on our site, share it to your Facebook page, and help us receive donations through your social networks! (Takes about 5 mins or less)
- Donate directly to our FUNRAISE campaign via a one time donation or pledge a recurring donation!
Your donations and support mean that we can continue…
- Making grants to support families and individuals living with cystic fibrosis, through the generosity of our donors, throughout the United States.
- Connecting families who are isolated and in need of support to our group of “Support Families” through email, Skype or telephone.
- Educating the community by engaging in public speaking, newsletters, press and media related to cystic fibrosis.